Mini Omelettes for Dogs – Eggs are one of those delectable things that can be savoured at any time of day or night, and fortunately for us Pawsh parents, they can also be shared with our adoring dogs. This three-ingredient dish is high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids for both you and your dog, and it only takes ten minutes to make.
This nutritious dog treat recipe is simple to prepare and can be made on the spur of the moment. It’s also highly adaptable – don’t like green pepper? Simply substitute tomato, broccoli, or shaved smoked ham in its place. Whatever your canine companion enjoys devouring!
The egg provides a great source of protein for your dog, but make sure it’s fully cooked because undercooked eggs can cause stomach trouble in dogs. If you cut this dish into smaller pieces after it has cooled, you may make wonderful bite-sized treats.
- 2 organic eggs
- smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- green pepper, diced
- 1 oven-safe ramekin
- Lightly grease ramekin with a small drizzle of olive oil. Crack eggs directly into ramekin.
- Add green pepper and salmon.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork until combined.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned on top and cooked completely.
- Allow to cool and serve.